Home Staging, Home Décor, Home Improvement & Interior Design for Blue Ridge, Ellijay, The Willows GA and Surrounding Areas
Q: What is home staging?
A: Home staging is the act of preparing a private residence for sale in the real estate marketplace. The goal of staging is to make a home appealing to the highest number of potential buyers, thereby selling a property more swiftly and for more money.
Q: Do I have to bring in new furniture?
A: Karla can come in, advise you on how to rearrange your existing furniture and make some suggestions on adding and deleting. She will also provide her own staging furniture and accessories.
Financial Benefits Of Home Staging
Cherry Bloom Homes designs to sell. Stage your home to sell fast and easily. As a homeowner, ready to place your house on the market, you may be wondering what is the benefit of staging your home. Staging your home to sell is one of the most important decisions to make. Rearranging your property to appeal to the potential buyer instantly when they walk in your home is the goal. The first impression is made to a potential buyer in 3 seconds. By choosing to stage your home, you can increase your asking price by an average of 3%. We all love extra money in our pocket this can be a significant amount of money for a small investment & make sure your home stays ahead of the competition.
The purpose of home staging is to project an image to the audience, generate a warm feeling in your home; create an emotional connection with the buyer.
Let us enhance the rooms with beautiful furniture, or arrange your furniture, and bring in design elements to the house. Our team works with furniture, décor and interior concepts that will energize and invigorate your space. These changes will create a welcoming and beautiful living space that will engage buyers and help them visualize a future in the home.
Cherry Bloom homes is excited to start staging homes, and this service will be offered in the future. If you are interested in having your home staged please contact us.
Home Staging: key elements to consider:
- Declutter, depersonalize, and deep clean the space. Strip rooms down to the big furniture.
- Decorate, layer accessories including rugs and art on clean backgrounds.
- Make Immaculate the goal- look at your floors too! Clean! The house needs to sparkle!
- Rearrange the furniture-remember your style may not be the buyers style.
- Choose sophisticated neutral paint colors.
- Create a gender-neutral master suite.
- Closets-they are a make it or break it deal for some buyers.
- Clean up the toys in the house.
- Use extra rooms wisely-no one wants to see the “extra room” as a dumping ground. Give that extra room a purpose; guest room, office, workout room.
- Maximize your space in bathrooms.
- Stage with pristine personal accents for example: a white robe hanging in the bathroom, new soap bar, clean bathroom garbage can.
- Eliminate pet odors.
- Outdoor staging is important as well- we are selling the “lifestyle” to the buyer.